Assistant Residential Property Manager
The Rants Group is the Olympia area’s original investment real estate management and brokerage firm and has served the community for over 50 years. The company is family run and manages a wide range of commercial and residential properties. We’re located in downtown Olympia and our office has beautiful views of the waterfront. However, as an assistant property manager you will not be at a desk all day, 50%-60% of your time will be spent around town, attending to needs at different properties. All staff work 8:00 am-5:00 pm and off hours only when necessary.
Assistant Residential Property Manager:
The Assistant Residential Property Manager role is intended to be an introductory position before becoming a Residential Property Manager and Broker.
The primary function is assisting Residential Property Managers in the day-to-day operations of managing and leasing residential properties. Such properties include single family, small multi-family, and apartment complexes, primarily located in Thurston County.
Basic duties/responsibilities include:
- Assist Property Manager with move-in, move-out and annual inspections.
- Assist in marketing rental listings.
- Schedule showings for Property Manager
- Assist in coordinating and responding to work order requests.
- Assist in coordinating vendors for unit turnovers
- Washington State Broker’s License will be required to obtain within 6 months of hiring.
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- 2 years assistant property manager or leasing agent experience
- Experience with AppFolio or other property management software
- Excellent communication skills, organization, and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work with and manage a variety of personalities.
- Base salary $45,000 – $50,000 /year
- Incentive pay for bringing in new management accounts
- Mileage reimbursement
CLOSING: Position will close immediately upon finding a qualified applicant.
The Rants Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Successful applicants will be subject to criminal background screening and credit check.